5. After 2 years of confusion (ever tried to pronounce it) I have officially signed up to and committed to NaBloPoMo for November. That’s right, I’m going to post every, single, day for a month. Look out!
4. Halloween is over, it’s not exactly my favourite event. I’m not a hater (Beth: “Don’t say hate” right.) but I do loath the fact that it’s gotten so scary and out of hand. But now it’s over.
3. Halloween is over (not a repeat) and I can now buy some sweet dress up clothes for my “tickle trunk” idea for the girls for christmas. Yay for not paying full retail!
2. I can officially begin Christmas preparation. Cards, and baking and presents oh my! All of those things also require Christmas music to make them feel especially festive. That means no more closet Jingle Bells for this Christmas tune lover.
1. Our Moving Giveaway has come to an end and a winner has been selected….
I like two things: your nice, personalized header. And the fact that you were brave enough to go out on your own, learn a bunch of tricky stuff and make your site all you’ve been dreaming of. I should follow suit. I haven’t changed my look for about four years….eep!
That’s our buddy Amanda over at Kicky Boots! Congratulations! Let me know what you’d like to choose and I’ll get it out to you soon!
So, tell me, What’s your favourite thing about November?