5. Audrina – Doing a spin off show from the last lame season of the Hills isn’t something I’d be proud of. It has all the makings of a train wreck, something like Matt LeBlanc’s Friends spin off. What? Didn’t catch that? That’s something to be grateful for.
4. Caramilk Bars – Seriously how DO they get that caramelly goodness in there?
3. Mood swings…I wasn’t ever thrilled when they were mine (Sidenote to Men: No we can’t help them, no it’s not always because we have our periods and Yes, sometimes it seriously is you), but I am even less impressed with them now that I have two daughters who have them. I thought I had at least until puberty. Apparently I was wrong.
2. Kids and worms. I go out of my way to avoid the squiggly, slimy things. I also go out of my way to avoid gardening but we’re not talking about that. Our girls however, do everything in their power to find a “wormie” (or 200 see above photos) and pick them up. They are abundantly gentle, and always “tuck him in” to his dirt bed, but seriously the whole touching them thing makes me want to hurl. Blech!
1. SNOW IN APRIL! – It’s like some rouge Angel got into heaven’s weather station and started randomly pushing buttons or something. I can just see it, he’s sporting a Faux Hawk, vibrating with the excitement of a kid running on a sugar high, giggling “BC? Ok! Snow, oh how about rain? Wait that sunshine button is flashing! More snow, Ok! Hail, down with that. WAIT! I forgot the tunes – Thunder and Lightning, here we come….♪I wanna rock and roll all night….”
Someone needs to repurpose that angel in the heavenly dump or something, were he can’t cause any more damage.
What’s leaving you with a dumb look and drool on your chin this week?