– for a husband who works hard all day and then comes home, tired and hungry but ready to jump into the routine with our girls
– for Bethany, who’s smart and funny, and who’s becoming such a sweet little social butterfly
– for Audrey, who’s strong, and beautiful, and head strong, a little girl who’s becoming more like me than I imagined any little person could
– for Friday and my McDonald’s treat dinner
– for a work Christmas Open house that went exceptionally well, and is over
– for the grace I’ve been given because only the Lord knows how much I don’t deserve it
What are you grateful for?