1. Getting up at 5:15am – I’m not a morning person. Not even a little bit, but when I get up that early I can get my workout done, or almost done before the girls are up. I’m also ready to get cracking on the other things I need to do for the day. Today that meant 90 minute workout, 10 minute stretch, 2 loads of laundry, kids fed and whole house cleaned by 10:30am. That, is why I love it.
2. Clean laundry – I LOVE the smell of warm towels fresh out of the dryer.
3. Hawaii 5-0 – We’ve finally resumed regularly scheduled programming, no more endless tacky Christmas movies. It makes Corey happy and I missed Alex.
4. Quillows – My mother-in-law makes a blanket that folds into a pillow, I LOVE them. They have a pocket on the bottom (which holds the whole blanket folded up) and when I’m freezing, I can tuck my feet in and stay toasty warm.
5. The personalities of these two little people – Seriously, these two girls drive me crazy, make me laugh, make me cry and everything in between. I love it.