1. Power – we lost power for 6 hours yesterday while a substation caught fire. I’m glad it’s back.
2. Flyers – I totally love when Thursday’s paper comes full of the next week’s flyers. Saving money rocks!
3. Birthday phone calls – Audrey turned 3 this week and she received so many wonderful birthday phone calls. Each one made her face light up
4. Trips to the Library – For a bookaholic that place is like crack central!
5. Starbucks Employees – It’s no secret that Starbucks’ tea is my “grace” in a lot of days but this week it was the employees at a new Sbucks that opened up here that made the difference. We mentioned it was Audrey’s birthday and the manager over heard and came from the back room to offer her a complimentary birthday tea (even wrote HAPPY BIRTHDAY) on her cup. Their behaviour and the way they treated her was incredible and she was over the moon!