1. The man Corey is – the friend, husband, employee and father he is. It’s a powerful thing.
2. Watching kids play & talking with other moms (ADULTS!) for 1.5 hours after school.
3. The incredible group of kids God has surrounded our girls with at school. There is a small group of kids that we’re watching knit together and it’s answered prayers. HUGE answered prayers.
4. My Grammie. She is as special to me as my Mom (Bethany & Audrey’s Grammy) is to them. We’re connected at the heartstrings and watching her love on my girls, the way she’s loved on me – it’s amazing.
5. Trying and succeeding at making play dough with Audrey this week! (even if she thinks is “f-mells funny”)