1. Weekends spent with family you miss, in a city you love, on an ocean that’s enchanting.
2. Summer days whittled away by play dates with a group of kids who mesh so well
3. Mommy’s night outs with the moms of the kids above, where we hang up our snot rags & wipe off the cookie crumbs, so we can put on our pretty shoes and sit at the “tall table”
4. A husband who loves me hard enough to worry on said Mommy’s night out, when I didn’t answer my (accidentally) muted phone, to call the other husbands and then subsequently the restaurant. Even if it was slightly embarrassing. (side note: Ladies was it just me or were we really the oldest ones there?!)
5. Medical Office Assistants who actually care about their patients. Who are kind & compassionate, and at times the driving force behind a great doctor.